full pro.mode features in camera

(Topic created on: 10-24-2020 01:57 PM)
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Why people are not complaining about full fledged pro.mode im camera of m21 
And i can't understand that why Samsung didn't give that in last updated
We know you can't a series features in m series but when you already given pro mode via ota then whats the problem for m21 

DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
😂1603521020768_1603521020757.png1603521023235_1603521023222.png
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Please don't put these types of posts in the community. M21 already has full pro mode, and someone might not know everything, nothing is wrong in that. What is wrong is that even after having full pro mode in your device, you are complaining for not having full pro mode! Even if you wanted to test the knowledge of other members, this post shows your illiteracy, not others'.
0 Likes
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
it seems you're not using camera phone
because if you ever used then don't wrote that thing
when you don't have guts to accept reality then better is to keep silent ok
and sun meri baat ab जब पता ना हो तो ज्यादा बक बक नहीं करते बच्चे समझा रॉयल लिखने वाले ही असली चमन .......ये होते है समझा
सोचा English to aa nhi rhi smjh tujhe to hindi me smjha du
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Grammatical mistake tu kar raha hai, aur mujhe bol raha hai ki mujhe samajh nahi aata 😂 and it doesn't show my illiteracy and mental condition, it shows yours 🤣🤣 and for what phone I am using, I have a M30s and M31s. And please keep control on yourself. Aur reality accept kya karna, @Interchupipi ko shayad pata nahi tha ki latest update ke saath full pro mode M21 mei aa gaya hai, isme galat kya hai? You shouldn't have posted this in the first place because you are demanding something which you already have. Go see a psychiatrist. Your mental health seems unstable to me.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
And if I am not using a camera phone, then how am I writing these? All smartphones have cameras, so your reply's first line diesn't make even a little bit of sense to me.
0 Likes
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
jakr reply dekh kya bola h chat bot kyuki chat bot don't know what is going on around they just reply what they have been feed
0 Likes
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
abe fir se bol rha hu ki mat bola kar jab camera mobile nahi ho to
or grammatical error pakad rha h doesn't likhna sikh or full pro mode m21 me kab aa gya tujhe alag se update diya samsung
now i confirmed that you're just a chat bot nothing else
that's why don't overconfident because it'll take your ground or tere sath yahi hua pata nhi full pro mode hota kya h or yaha gyan de rha h
0 Likes
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
and you're showing your illiteracy and mental condition by posting this
before writing any reply think twice because not everyone here is like yours totally wasted now stfu
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Ha bhai mainde dekha, 2.1 aa gaya hai par full pro mode nahi aaya, bit thik hai na, tumne confuse kar diyan aur Interchupipi bot mahi, doctor hai, personally jaanta hu usko. Mai bhi bot nahi hu, insaan hu accha wala. Sorry bhai, my bad, par please comma use karo, confuse ho jaata hu.
0 Likes
DiwakarDubey
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
its okay that you just realised and i have mentioned earlier m21 in my post
and i didn't say about interchupipi so still same thing i would like to suggest that read properly then only write or answer it
thanks 👍