Original topic:

for those who mocked me saying incapibilities of image stabilization galaxy m20

(Topic created on: 10-28-2019 10:05 AM)
nicoal
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
So I posted here requesting to have EIS on Samsung m20 devices and I also requested for a slowmotion update but Samsung replied back saying your phones does t supports this feature and I did a research and found out my phone is capable of having EIS and can record 4k videos in a exynos 7904 processor and all this was mentioned in a Samsung's own official website the screenshots below will prove or just search for exynos 7904 processor there you will find what I said.

So I'm kindly asking Samsung to enable EIS on a future update cause other phones on the same price segment even have front camera stabilisation... 
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
bro don't check processors. check for ur mobile models n future. exynos 9820 processors support 8k recording but s10 n note 10 have only 4k option. they mention only that processors maximum supports specifications.

but sometimes u will receive all option in next android 10 updates
nicoal
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
that's what I'm expecting. to receive the update in android 10 but still I'm not sure whether I would get it In android 10. and rather the fact I dont care about 4k recording but what I want is EIS
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
try one time Google camera port app
0 Likes
wikyy
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
it does not depend only processor processor only one part of whole process
nicoal
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
lol I know what the other parts are and other parts are already built in yet they dont care of even trying give the max and I really dont care much about 4k recording but what I want is EIS
0 Likes
Thusharara
Options
Galaxy M
what's your point?
0 Likes
nicoal
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
read it from the beginning 😂
0 Likes
wikyy