Highlighted
Active Level 10
Yesterday I flashed latest June patch system through odin. As a new firmware battery calibration is needed. I discharged my battery completely so that it not even turns on. For the 1st time in 7 months I really observed fast charging as it took just 2hrs 30min for 0-100% charge. In 7 months it never happened. Previously 0-80% used to take 2hrs and max 2hrs 16min. Remaining 20% takes around 40-60min. So overall 100% used to take nearly 3hrs 16min to 3hrs 30min and more sometimes. Hence I decided to charge upto 80 and between 20-80%.

Also, 


In my previous post I mentioned WiFi issues as I have to turn off & on every 30min or less.  I even tried hard reset which never fixed. But now it was gone. Getting good WiFi signals and stability.  I flashed the rom yesterday around 5pm and after complete setup didn't turned off WiFi not even 1s still I'm getting stability and speed. 

image


image


Note: After 10 update battery usage in device care is not clear so I used Accubattery app for all my tests. 
8 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 2
what is odin ?
Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Active Level 10
It's a flashing tool
Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Active Level 2
I haven't updated my phone to latest version ! I prefer flashing it through smart switch ! Good idea or not?
Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Yes definitely good idea. But remember this June patch removed widevine l1. So you don't get HD content in prime and Netflix. If you are not worried about them go ahead and update. 👍👍
Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Active Level 5
smart switch is a data transfer app/feature how can I install an update through that.
Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Mesuraj if a update is available you can install it through smart switch through pc/laptop. It is said that smart switch app in pc scans files before installing it on mobile so that no corrupt files or any causes issues.
Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Active Level 10
For me 80% takes 3.16 hrs.
Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Adapter or cable fault🤔🤔
Reply
Loading...