Galaxy M
reduce animation in setting
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Please check the following for battery drainage
1. Dont use fancy wallpapers use simple black color theme
2. In device care select battery->Select Medium Power saving mode with adaptive power saving.
3. In device care-> battery->click 3 dots on upper right corner and select->Put unused apps to sleep-> below that->sleeping apps->You can select which app to be put to sleep.

Regarding finger print you have to press the while finger with a little bit force, if that does not work then remove finger prints and register it again, also remeber to buy screen protector from samsung store itself it will solve the issue.

For camera clear the cache and data of camera app, before doing that take backup of your photos and videos in smartswitch.

If your problem is solved please click 3 dots on my first comment and click Accept solution 🙂👍
0 Likes
adi2193
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
wat kind f suggestions r u gvng?? camera cant be dne corrected until the phone gets an update. finger print is also faulty. it wil also be corrected by update nd phone optimization
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Its a solution to manage untill the update comes, regarding finger print yes this is the best option available again untill the update comes.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
These types of issue are very irritating and can't be solved untill next update released. But if you want little relief then factory reset your device after taking backup as this will solve some optimization issue which got faulty due to overlaying of two versions of files of same app.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Can you please do me a favour and like this post? Thankyou!
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Diwali-with-Galaxy/td-p/2625921
0 Likes