Original topic:

earphones

(Topic created on: 08-11-2020 01:06 PM)
harjas10
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Where can I buy earphone that are competible with Samsung galaxy M40 it doesn't have a 3.5 mm jack , other brands type c earphones don't seem to work
0 Likes
15 Comments
Galaxy M
Hi,
I own M40 and I hope I can give you satisfactory suggestion.
M40 comes with in the box Type C Headphone which sounds amazing, if you have lost it or damaged and trying to buy new Type C headphone then be cautious because M40 could not support all brands Headphone.
If you're able to purchase Samsung's AKG Type C headphone which comes with Samsung Flagship phone then you will able to experience different level of sound quality.
Currently I have both headphone one which came with box and AKG one.
If you're planning to purchase local headphone then you should try multiple headphone and update your phone to One UI 2.0. I am sure other Type C headphone will work.
0 Likes
BhanuAgarwal
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
buddy rather than creating different different post better to search in present forms or topics.

Search in xda with M40.
Issue was with codec, you need to buy adapter of same codec. Realtek has same codec, you can buy from amazon.in
0 Likes
harjas10
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
should I search for realtek earphone
BhanuAgarwal
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
buddy i will suggest to buy adapter and use 3.5mm jack earphones.

Reason is 3.5mm as of now in global use such as you can use in laptop, other mobile, TV.....

if you buy type-c then you restricted yourself with your mobile only.
0 Likes
BhanuAgarwal
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
0 Likes
harjas10
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
buy a Samsungs type c to 3.5 converter it will work plus you can use any 3.5 mm earphone with Samsung type c to 3.5 converter
0 Likes