Original topic:

do you regret buying samsung phone. then this is the place to let people know

(Topic created on: 10-18-2019 11:26 PM)
ash5230
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
As we all know that samsung and it's customer service doesn't care for their customers and their only motto is business. 

They are exaggerating their configurations such as tripple camera's, oled screens (which will eventually break after falling from 2 feets height) .
they have employed mindless people as engineers who tell that overheating is bcoz of bsnl SIM card and advice using Vodafone one. 

This is my experience with in 15 days after burying my phone from them lets share all of your bad experiences with Samsung. 

Those having no trouble with their handset's should not comment as they cannot feel the pain of visiting the service center's only to get cheap excuses from service provider's. 

This is not enough even if you convey your grievances through emails to the higher ups in samsung they will always take sides with service center as Samsung takes its customer's for granted only for profit. their is nothing like customer satisfaction in Samsung's dictionary. 
7 Comments
Galaxy M
Dear friend, I am a happy samsung customer who's using samsung products for the last 10 years.
Your your information, faulty sim cards and SD cards can cause device over heating.
ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Those having no trouble with their handset's should not comment as they cannot feel the pain of visiting the service center's only to get cheap excuses from service provider's. 
0 Likes
ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
please don't do marketing. if you are happy then keep it up to yourself
0 Likes
TRAVIS009
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
lol
0 Likes
RexHunt
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I don't really regret buying Samsung Phone... I rarely get any issues with the s10 I have... but I agree their customer service is just worst... I had to go to the service center about 7 times just to change a faulty earphones... before going to the center I called them to confirm what things are needed for replacing the earphones, they said just bring the phone and the faulty earphones... and when I went there they started asking for bill and box too... I had the recording of my conversation with them where they said they need nothing other than the phone and the earphones... to this they had the excuse that the executive I talked to was a trainee so he gave wrong info... so I went next day with everything... things went fine the second time, they took the earphones for replacement... after a few days I got call that my earphones had arrived so I went there to receive them, and then I was told that was a mistake and that the earphones that had arrived were of someone else's... I went there total of 7 times just to hear such lame excuses... at last I received the new earphones, I tested it in front of them and one side wasn't working... and they were like the earphones are new my phone is faulty... I said them to test it in there phone and it turns out the new earphones were faulty too... they said sorry, we will call you when we receive a new pair... well, they called me after a week or so but I never went back.... I am using sony earphones now...
0 Likes
ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
answer regarding bsnl SIM
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I'm using Volte sim still not heating .
..electronic product is some how depends on luck ...bad luck for you and i feel sad for you that u facing this kind of problems
me using SAMSUNG more then 10yrs me Happy & Cool
sorry for you bro
0 Likes