Original topic:

couldn't resume a hold call after 10 min

(Topic created on: 09-28-2020 11:35 AM)
Galaxy M
Both in M30s & M10s have the same issue that if you are in a call and if you hold / go to another call for even a sec after 10 min the call couldn't be  resumed but originally the call is resumed and the other person can hear me clearly so please solve this issue. 

This issue isn't happening in my A 51 & note 9 also my friends Note 20 nothing happened and M31 still happened is this only happening with m series 🤔🤔

Please reply if you faced this issue 

17 Comments
Galaxy M
It is Working fine on my unit.Might be A Network Problem?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
probably not because same time i interchanged the sim( s) and tried again but A series no problem but in M30s its happening
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application : Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
try resetting device then 🤔🤔
0 Likes
Galaxy M
settings reseted but no solve then

and this problem automatically solved without doing anything
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
good.. 👍👍
0 Likes
Dksha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
yes I faced this issue now and I'm using samsung F41
0 Likes
Snug
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I have the exact same problem w my note 20 ultra the screen gets grayed out and you can not click back over to the call only way out is to hang u this problem is very annoying 😒

0 Likes