Original topic:

connectivity issue

(Topic created on: 01-17-2020 09:07 PM)
msdianjai
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
My samsung m30s isn't  connect android remote with my mitv while other phone connects and also low internet speed issue.
10 Comments
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Can you be specific please?
0 Likes
msdianjai
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
the android tv remote app on this phone can't connect with my mi tv.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
If I am not wrong..then you have to connect same wifi with both your tv as well as device..Samsung previously implemented that service in note 3,4,note edge with inbuilt ir blaster....now no device comes with it..so you have to connect with same wifi on both
0 Likes
msdianjai
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
bro i did it. it shows my tv name but can't able to connect
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
🤔
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
then may be something other.. I have noticed also most of the time Samsung devices not connected with other brands like mi Sony etc.
0 Likes
anandmsk
Active Level 4
Galaxy M

IR blaster is needed to control TV from your phone. Samsung M30s doesn't have IR blaster. So probably you can't use that app to control your TV from this phone, I guess.

0 Likes
Galaxy M
install any remote app like Samsung or mi remote app
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

We would suggest you to follow the mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1) Settings > connections > mobile network > Access Point Names > tap on three dots > Reset APN as default. (If you are using prepaid SIM).

2) Check via another SIM card in the device.

3) Reset network settings (Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset network settings).

Note: Kindly once coordinate with the network service provider.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Kindly confirm us what issue you are facing while you are connecting with TV. Share the screenshot also in order to assist you accordingly.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes