Original topic:

complain main issues with samsung team

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 09:00 AM)
KirKirKiran
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Dear all, please message the team regarding the issues that are still pending after ui2.5 update

7 Comments
Venkat965
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Don't forget about the black crush issue...
0 Likes
Galaxy M
black crush issue happens with certain videos not with all the videos. Do watch HDR videos on youtube. if black crush is happening there too, then it is problem. otherwise the video in which black crush happening, video has problem not phone.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
watch this video if black crush happens or not.
Perfect Black HDR 8k Dolby Vision / Eugene Belsky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rzF_itNzsM
0 Likes
Venkat965
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
no black crush issue on this video. But when watching in OTT platforms like Amazon prime and apps like YouTube and video player, blackcrush is observed. it also observed when watching the same videos in YouTube website in Chrome. But when cross checked if it is the video that is faulty, no black crush issues observed in laptop or displays with other lcd panels. please watch batman trailer in your mobile and let me know.
0 Likes
RickyM51
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I have compared that crush effect with diff oled panels..
i see the prblm with tv laptop and mobiles of my friends.. it exists for batman video
0 Likes
njsingh15
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
what is that black crush issue?
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes