Original topic:

charging issue

(Topic created on: 11-17-2020 10:41 AM)
Yusuf50
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
After the recent update for my Samsung m21 I'm facing charging issue . Mobile is not charging even when it is connected , fast charging also not supporting , is there is anything I can do to solve this problem? I bought this device 4 months back.
0 Likes
2 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
first check with other cable
2nd thing you can do is
disable fast charging and put on charge then after few hours enable fast charge again
if all not worked then visit service centre as this is only 4 months and on accessories having 6 month warranty so you may get a replacement if any manufacturing defect
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. To resolve the charging issue kindly follow below given steps:-

1. Kindly check the power socket functionality with a different device or try to charge the device in a different power socket.

2. Charge the device:- Please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.
If not resolved: (Removable battery) – Kindly remove the back panel of your device and check the physical condition (Bulge, Swelling or visible damage).
If the physical condition is not good: Request you to turn off the device immediately and please do not try to charge or tamper the battery also request you to visit the service center immediately.

For more information kindly check the instructions provided in below given link:-
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/

After performing the troubleshooting steps if the issue still persists, kindly get back to us with additional information- Error log File, Video or Screen-shots. This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes