Original topic:

charging / charging on and charging off issue

(Topic created on: 04-29-2020 08:59 PM)
fiend
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I am a galaxy m20 user and from last week I am facing charging problem when I connect charger sometimes my phone not charging and sometimes it show charging and not charging continuously I tried other chargers and change the adapters but the problem continues.
But when I connect my data cable with laptop phone starts charging and no issue occur....
Someone help me in this problem......
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
try cleaning your port of your phone
0 Likes
fiend
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I tried but the same problem continues
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Follow the below steps to resolve device charging issue:-

1). Kindly check the power socket functionality with a different device or try to charge the device in a different power socket.

2). Please check whether the charger cable and adapter is fixed well. Remove charging cable and reconnect with mobile phone properly.

3). Follow standard charging procedure:
Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e; please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes.

4) Check device in safe mode :-
Steps to enter into Safe Mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > hold power off icon.
Exit safe Mode:- Restart device.
Note:- If your device functions correctly in Safe Mode, it is most likely that the issue lies with a 3rd party application that can be uninstalled to resolve the problem.

5) Update software(If available):- Settings > Software update > Download and install > Install now.

If issue still persist or for further assistance, kindly register your concern in Samsung members app (Samsung Member > Get help > send feedback > Ask question/Error report)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes