Original topic:

carrier aggregation (lte+) still locked in samsung m30s

(Topic created on: 11-10-2020 05:36 PM)
Mayur1987
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung does not unlock carrier aggregation (lte+) in October 2020 update for samsung galaxy m30s. Samsung have to clarify that they are going to unlock CA or not in future.
#m30s, #CA, #lte+, #update, #carrieraggregation 
Mayur1987
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
only Samsung know the truth ?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Exact my point with all users posts , mails, error reports, feedback they should have added it by now if supported. I think they don't want to accept they used old modems in M30s thats why same robotic replies.. 🙄🙄
0 Likes
Meghana97
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Ya who knows maybe @ImSRV is right they don't want to accept 🤦‍🤦‍ 

Mayur1987
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
please focus on word "integrated modem" from exynos 9611 specifications

Screenshot_20201109-004643_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Meghana97
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Ok bro we all know that. UE capability information is related to hardware & modem. If integrated modem supports then why A50s shows cat6/4 modem and M30s shows cat4. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Something is fishy 🤦‍♀️

0 Likes
Mayur1987
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
the Samsung only knows the truth, may be its samsung marketing policy to put differences in M and A series. samsung atleast clarify the whole thing that it lte advanced will be possible in future or not so that users can move to other model or brand
0 Likes
Meghana97
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Exactly i wasted 6 months thinking about that. Now i purchased A50s which has CA out of the box. My m30s now lying around no one in my home  interested to use it because of network issues. 🙄🙄

0 Likes
Mayur1987
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
whats the difference in internet speed?
0 Likes
Meghana97
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

with M30s and airtel browsing speed test never crossed above 3mbps.. in A50s same sim gives min constant 10mbps max 16mbps and at night i even got 30mbps.  

0 Likes