Original topic:

brightness issue in m30s after android 10 update

(Topic created on: 06-14-2020 11:32 AM)
Kgautam
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I am facing the problem of increased brightness level in m30s from 3 months. Is there anyone else who is also facing the same issue. 
Before the update ths minimum brightness level was very dim and comfortable but now it is high and not comfortable to my eyes. It was said that this can be solved by using safe mode, dark mode, blue light filter, restarting phone and i have tried everything but the issue is still there. If you think that this is not a software problem then give me solution. Or if you are also facing this please notify. 
15 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
mamm may be it will fixed in next security patch update but for now change device brightness manually, no need to keep adaptive brightness
0 Likes
Arunsingh99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
do you have any idea when they will release new update.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
no bro ..may be m30s eligible to get quarterly update according to update policy and scope by Samsung...once in every 3 months
0 Likes
Kgautam
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have installed the latest update provided by Samsung but the issue is not solved. Security patch level of 1 june 2020 is the newest update and it's not working. Sir! Do you have any idea that they will provide a separate update for this problem?
0 Likes
Tharonil
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

After the Android 10 update I'm facing huge brightness issues too. I hope they fix it soon. Before the update everything worked fine

Yuvinithish
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes same problem. Adaptive brightness doesn't working properly minimum brightness level is high after updated to android 10
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Have you tried auto brightness mode.
Kgautam
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have tried everything which was possible. Now the only option left is the compromise 😑
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Did you update the June firmware.
0 Likes