Forum Posts

Filter
Date
Sort
Close

Phone Review

Posted in: Galaxy M

The newly launched Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with 5000 mAh battery dual-lens rear camera with a 13MP primary sensor and 8 MP front camera. Now no more selfie problems guys!#IMPOWERD #GalaxyMSeries #SamsungMembers

Posted by: Sanya5
Active Level 4

Review

Got my hands on the late Samsung Galaxy M20!!! It has an amazing 6.3-inch Full HD+ Infinity-V display. Absolutely loving my new phone #IMPOWERD #GalaxyMSeries #SamsungMembers

Posted by: Sanya5
Active Level 4

The Mid Range Storm will Go on Sale Tomorrow.

The Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M10 will go on sale tomorrow on Amazon at 12 pmThe powerpacked M series will surely gonna break some records and faces of some 😋😉Excited.I've used it and am sure everyone will love the device, the display the battery the p...

Galaxy M30 Launch Happening Soon!

Samsung has already announced two M series devices in India but there’s one more device from this phone series that’ll soon be launched in the Indian market and recently received Wi-Fi certificate. A phone with model number SM-M305F/DS has been certi...

Flash Sale

Eagerly waiting for M10 and M20 Flash sale... very excited to get my hands on the new seriessss Thank you SAMSUNG !!!