Original topic:

battery drain issues

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 11:49 PM)
rahul2202
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
After the security update of 1st june i am facing the battery drain issue  recently they resolved the issue of battery drain in the update of 1st may 2020
0 Likes
3 Comments
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Check the apps using more power go to the apps folder remove background ops it will be on.
0 Likes
tatman6769
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

i just did my update on my note 10 yesterday. was putting it off for a week to see if the internet had major issues. saw none. the update was supposed to be security only. my phone was 100% at 1 am when i got up at 7am battery was 58%. system check said it was 100% optimized. my phone has NEVER drained that fast. i cleared all running apps in the background before bed as i noticed threw out the day it seemed to be draining faster than normal.so i wanted to be sure when i went to bed. 

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device battery drain issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes