Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

battery backup in M30s

(Topic created on: 07-12-2020 10:12 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy M
In a free time like this I decided to do several tests on my M30s after 7months.

Continue to my previous post... 

Here is the battery backup I got with no power savings. In optimized mode. 
Usage:  29hrs
SoT: 13hrs

Note: After 10 update battery usage in device care is not clear so I used Accubattery app for all my tests. 

Also I seen a hidden setting of high refresh rate whether its really works or not, Idk. I enabled it throughout my test and didn't see any difference in display smoothness or battery backup. Here it is 👇👇

Resolved!
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
High refresh was present In pie too. When I turned it On back in Jan when I first purchased M30s I got errors like amazon, flipkart and other medical apps not able to view images of product saying incapatible display. When I change it to save battery it was fine. So I never used it. But now after 10 update no errors occur nor I can see any difference in display or battery.
0 Likes
Solution
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Maybe, idk for sure. But its true that devs develop firmwares by taking many parts from any existing firmwares, and i dont think any of Samsung's flagships who came with android9 or lower had a higher refresh rates, so I assumed Samsung took the S20s firmware as a base and developed all other android10 firmwares based on that, as obviously S20 is a flagship, and its development started from like mid 2019 or even earlier. So, It would have surely packed the first oneui2, having 120hz.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, please be assured and to resolve "charging" issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2. Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

3. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with Screen-shots(time taken to charge). This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes