Original topic:

autorestarting and freezing,latest update

(Topic created on: 06-18-2021 10:24 PM)
Members_vl7AEDh
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

My samsung galaxy m30s freezes and automatically restarts frequently since a week.When I registered an error report via Samsung members app I was told to wait for the next fota update.Now the update(JUNE 2021) is available.

Will there be any problem if the phone freeze and restart in between while installing the update??? 

8 Comments
AYUSHvish
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
then u have to restart the update process
0 Likes
AYUSHvish
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
but in mine case 2nd tym it is updated but the error not solved yet
0 Likes
AYUSHvish
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
https://twitter.com/WC_Akshaysingh/status/1405146521776107524

error complain on Twitter plz retweet this
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
lalitosharma
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Samsung M30 s has restart problem and motherboard problem each and every member facing same problem it's a company fault
0 Likes
yShreyansh
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
It's software problem as how can such a coincidence can happen that after an Update people started facing issues at same time period .
0 Likes
Arry99
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Everyone who is facing motherboard issues with their Samsung M30s and other samsung devices. kindly get your problems register over Samsung's customer care and give them feedback, As they don't have any of such complaints and feedback for this issue, the more you all will comlaint only then this issue will get Attention and then they will find some solution for this issue. And Please Start posting your problems on twitter and tag Samsung Officials.

I am also facing the same issue with my m30s. done complaint on samsung care and talked to the Area Service Manager of samsung but nothing happened. As, he said he don't have any  comlaints regarding m30s restarting issue and motherboard issue, so i have to pay the price for the motherboard, Not got any positive Response him. 

So, just start complaining and tweeting about this issue, so that they recall the devices having these issues. if you people don't want to waste your money.  

someshmohakud
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Bro if there is a problem of motherboard then we can't use the phone and sudden how many user have motherboard problem same time i talk to Samsung care they said that it's a software problem after june update the problem got rise