Original topic:

auto restart irror in m30s

(Topic created on: 07-12-2020 03:26 PM)
cverma622
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Please help me. My m30s device automatically hang and restarted frequently. I am unable to use it. I tried safe mode but in safe mode it also hanged after 4 minutes and restart. I tried hard reset after conversation with customer care .But after hard reset problem persists. Please help me. Answer me. Service center not helped due to lack of hardwares due to lockdown according to him. Please tell me it is due to new update which is installed by me in June month or any other hardware Issue please answer me immediately. Please.... I send log mirror file many time but no reply...
Aayushi12
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
pls do not panic its an issue with many people my device too samsung m30s its a faluty device issues samsung is not commenting on it but that's the case. along with june update that had problems too. if you go to service center they will say your motherboard needs to be changed hope your device is in warranty. mine is but it will take time for the motherboard to be delivered so take it to authorized service center
0 Likes
cverma622
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
please confirm that it is problem of software or hardware ?????. if it's problem of hardware so change mother board if not why change mother board by service center. service center wale hr case me mother board change karane ke liye kahate hai. kya koi update dekr Samsung se use thik nhi kiya ja sakata
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Download CC Cleaner and clean all residual files will improve the performance. use regularly Device care. I did it.
0 Likes
cverma622
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
kya cc cleaner se meri problem solve ho jayegi
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
It's Ccleaner by piriform🤔🤔 not cc cleaner 😝😝
JK.. 😉😉
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Try and see it
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
If you don't have knowledge on flashing via odin just go to service centre explain your problem and demand them to reinstall software. They also do it via odin. If your device is under warranty it will be free or else it costs between 250-400. Issue still persists even after software installation then it might be hardware issue then you don't have choice have to repair.
0 Likes
cverma622
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I don't know about flashing via Odin but I am tried but ian unable to download m30s firmware because on site after sing in they not reflect me firmware download page they reflect me on ac. password page.
in my city service center is closed due to lock down.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Do you have laptop /pc
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
If you have laptop /pc then don't update your mobile to latest July security. Instead download smartswitch in pc and connect you mobile it will detect it and asks you to update. Smartswitch downloads whole firmware sizes around 3.5gb click on install by this whole software if any corrupt files causing restart there they will be replaced with new files. Don't worry you don't loose any data by doing this.