Original topic:

android 11 is very worst update,

(Topic created on: 02-13-2021 12:00 AM)
Jnmurthy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
 my m21 mobile is hanging and resting continues from today after upgrading android 11..
Iam going to Samsung service center, and technician replied me ,sir please come tomorrow for new OS Update. 
16 Comments
techu
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
i was thinking that it's only my problem ,but now i understand that UI update of m21 is bad😒🤨
timkamat
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
The major reason for phone restart is the any rogue app. It can happen when any app you recently installed has problems or even when one of the latest updates to the app may be the culprit.
0 Likes
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
you probably not updated your phone properly because I'm not facing any issue. Wait for the next update
0 Likes
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Or you can go to the service center and get your phone updated to one ui 3.0 by them, if you are facing any major issue.
0 Likes
love4chat
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
my m21 6gb variant works properly
0 Likes
Nareshdr
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

My phone is also hanging, what to do

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes