Original topic:

alarm issue

(Topic created on: 05-30-2020 01:43 PM)
abhinavkrp
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I have M31. I got software update yesterday as 1 April update. I updated it correctly. 

Now I'm facing two issues.

1. Phone is getting extremely hot. Earlier it didn't use to hot so much, but now it is heating. 

2. Alarm doesn't ring when phone is switched off. It could run earlier without any issue.

I did troubleshoot but it didn't help.
So I hope to get it fixed faster. Help.
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
then how software installed correctly? software update need to be flashed thatswhy Samsung gave smart switch option which give glitches free highest performance of device by flash ...it's never the procedure or recommended to simply download it by mobile data or fluctuating wifi ,,many times it produce software hole and glitches....now factory reset once or visit Samsung service center and flash that firmware from them free of charge within warrenty period of device
0 Likes
abhinavkrp
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
I have best wifi. no fluctuations. now seems Samsung is coming with issues.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
bro it's not the procedure...even it's 30mbps ..ask any good software engineer...they provides that procedure only which I have told.i allaways follow that rules hence no issue....try flash firmware once .....in future you can get highest level of performance of device
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
This is the problem for all models after update. So wait for update.
0 Likes
abhigoyal
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
anyone else having this issue? i haven't had so far
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given steps:

1)Close background running apps.
2)Uninstall the unnecessary apps.

Overheating--Follow the link for more details :- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

Please be assured and to resolve "Alarm"issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
2) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes