Original topic:

Yellow tint on Samsung M51.

(Topic created on: 12-20-2021 08:01 AM)
Navjyot5855
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

For the past few days I have been experiencing a yellow tint on my Samsung M51. The issue is a recurring one. No new software updates, no new apps installed, it occurs in safe mode as well. The display has the tint even when it shows Samsung logo when switching on. What is wrong with the display, is it a hardware issue or a software issue? Any help would be appreciated.

ShaleenGupta
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Can you please tell how to do it
0 Likes
SandeepSty
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Type in google for ceo help Samsung.. you will find all info in the Samsung site with the service head email
0 Likes
SandeepSty
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Is your display blinking and then color is changing
0 Likes
Navjyot5855
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes some kind of flickering occurs sometimes.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Adjust color settings manually
Hmm, something doesn't look quite right. Maybe the color balance is off. We can help you adjust the color settings.

From Settings, tap Display, and then tap Screen mode. Tap Vivid or Natural.

Next, adjust the slider to make the display look cooler or warmer. Tap Advanced settings to manually adjust the screen's color. Please be aware you can only adjust the White balance and Advanced settings while in Vivid mode.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Ted2003
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Yess bro the same is happening with me from the past 1week. I went to the service center they told me to change the display
0 Likes
Navjyot5855
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Bro did they tell you the total cost of display?
0 Likes
Ted2003
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Yess, they said It will cost 8000
0 Likes
varshrai
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Hey there, I have been facing the same issue. One day suddenly the screen turned yellow.. it was temporary in the beginning but now it became temporary. Tried everything, but still the tint remains
ShaleenGupta
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Hello Navjyot...today i am facing exact same issue as you are facing...in my m51...even i have not updated...and tint even show when switching on... is your problem solved??? ...if solved please help me what to do....