Original topic:

Worst experience after decided to Buy Samsung mobile

(Topic created on: 08-02-2020 12:10 AM)
DJEBIN
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I have  purchased galaxy m31 on June last week of 2020. After a week it's stopped fast charging but normal charging was working. After  few weeks updated the software again started to working  fast charging. After few days again fast charging stopped and visited the service center for repair at Bangalore  Marthahalli service center they checked and said connector damaged  need to replace but we dont have a connector in stock  and asked me to visit Indranager  service center. 

I visited  their explained all background information, they where not ready to listen anything trying to ignore what ever I say in a rude manner and the service girl said it's a software issue and without any reson just formatted(it's showing their technical skill set) and the girl said after 30min repair done and check now. I checked  it was not charging and gave her back and she said it might have a water logged, gave phone their and called next day my surprise the service guy said it's water logged whole board need to be changed it will be in a chargeable basis and won't cover under warranty.

I asked them to show the water logged  image they where showing some image there was few white marks. Isaid it's not a water logged  and they started to arguement(they are doing this almost all who all are coming for warrenty claim)  before  giving a phone for service at indranager  service center Marthahalli service center  guys where cleaned the phone with some solution.

Here I am still wondering  and didn't  understand the logic or intelligence of just made not to work only fast charging. 

Now this experience saved me from buying  Samsung  products in the future to avoid a  unnecessary  inconvenience.

7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
first tell how did you update software....if you used simply mobile data or wifi then maximum time this will happened only ....bro if possible then use smart switch to install software which is actually and recommended process where like other companies Samsung not provides A/B partition Type Ota software..we all do that everytime no issues present...and if you already used smart switch then also facing problem then have to visit service center
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
Did they open your phone at the service center?
0 Likes
DJEBIN
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Yes they opened the mobile and showed some white dots on the USB connector body.
0 Likes
Kishore9
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
bro it's not a mobile problem it's a total software bug I'm also facing this charging issue many of M series people facing this issue after last month july security patch level update. service center people don't know any idea about these problem. they are experiment customers mobile.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Email the CEO and provide all the details and ask for a replacement. There are two white marks which turn pink if the device gets water logged. Check if those are white or pink. If they are pink, you cannot do anything, you have to replace the phone with a new one and you have to pay the full amount.

0 Likes
DJEBIN
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Sticker on close to the SD Card tray still in white colour.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > ask question) so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes