Original topic:

Worst Update strategy from Samsung

(Topic created on: 09-25-2020 11:39 AM)
Devam_Jani
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung has given September update for Galaxy M30. Whereas Galaxy M30s being the newer smartphone still updateless since last update of July. 

Samsung has hyped a lot for Galaxy M30s and the forgets it after selling. This is happening from very long time which made me write this post. Shame on you Samsung.

Also before ONE UI 2.0 update M30s was working like a king of the smartphones but after the update Samsung has slowed down the phone and introduced number of bugs. Also the issues are not fixed yet. 

Samsung is trying to kill 1 year old phone just to make user to buy their new phones. Cheap strategy from Samsung.

Didn't expected this from non-chinese brand like Samsung.
17 Comments
Eliott
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Samsung obviously
0 Likes
Devam_Jani
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yes 😂
0 Likes
Nil555
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
right samu forgot monster 48mp M 30s.
0 Likes
alex98
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I strongly agree.. never going to buy any Samsung device ever again.. also isn't going to update my m30s if the upcoming update fixes L1 certification.. they'll probably push more bugs and slow down our device on purpose so that we have to buy new products, hate it.. all this is just making them lose their loyal customers.
RT679
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
only thing thats good about m30s is its screen and we cant even make full use of it since no L1
alex98
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yup I only bought this phone cuz of the full hd amoled display , but guess what a week later , I bought the device, they took away my only reason for getting this in the first place (L1 certification) , then like everyone else I thought maybe it's a bug will get fixed in the next update but then 2 updates later (june and July) and now it's been 5 months, it definitely feels like a well planned strategy.
I've decided f*uck Samsung, last time I trusted a so called reputed brand.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
leeki
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
NOW A DAYS xioami & vivo mobiles best mobiles
0 Likes