Worst device In my life ever......☹☹☹
Issues:
1. Battery Draining 
2. Heating Issue 
3. Phone Is Hanging 
4. Slow device 
5. Automatic Restart
6. Can't even seen data usage.
7. Samsung is so worst company that it can't create a security like applock or hide feature by there developers time so worst company
8. Camera Issues 

So Many Issues with the phone worst device of life 
(Jo bhi ye padh rahe hai samsung ka device maat lo bc chutiya compan hai, bhadwo ko company chalne bhi nhi aati me bahot pareshan ho gaya hu 8 mahine se complain hi car raha hu par koi solution nhi hai ye samsung waalo ki aukaat hi nhi hai aacha phone banane ki......)

9 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
6. Its not a feature in Samsung devices.

7. Use S Secure (Samsung official).

Rest of the points, visit a service center because this is definitely unusual for a phone to behave like this.
Kartikkamdar
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
but why this 6th feature is not there its a simple thing that we have to see data usage samsung does not know to update that which so bad the system and its service is

7. I had used that app, its the worst app any child can make more feature app so worst
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I don't know man, I have no idea.
0 Likes
Jassimsheik28
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
U can see through samsung max app
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Go to app info>Mobile data. There you can see foreground and background data usage over a period of time.
0 Likes
Kartikkamdar
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I want to see daily data usage
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge and understand your concern regarding heating on your M31 device. We would like to request you to kindly share the below mentioned details along with the error log file. So that we can share with the technical team and after the analysis, the team will get back to you with the relevant answers. 

1.  Please share the exact scenario where you are observing heating.

2. Are there any particular application, on using which you observe the heating.

Note: The path to share the error log file is (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report). Also please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
JithinAjith
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Settings 》Device Care 》Battery 》Background usage limits 》
* Deep sleeping apps 》select all apps
* Sleeping apps 》select all apps
0 Likes