Original topic:

Worst Equalizer

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 12:51 AM)
ArjitKumarSingh
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy M

The custom equalizer on galaxy m30s is the worst equalizer i have ever used. If i enhance a frequency it compresses the whole audio. Im really really disappointed. It should be better if Samsung remove it in the next update cause no one gonna use it like the way it is functioning.

What do u say guys?

17 Comments
narcotix
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
use default. all the equalizers **bleep** big time .
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Not all equalizer is as useless as Samsung one. I'm using the default one for now but i really wanna use the custom equalizer to enhance the bass for better media experience and if i do that it suppresses the whole audio forget bass if u increase any frequency then also whole audio will gonna suffer. Now I'm regretting my purchase this phone is full of "**bleep***T" 

0 Likes
shaun1995
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Very true. I am using s10 and as u said the whole sound suffocates when we play around with custom. can you suggest something that will give me the experience i got on my old MIA1
Galaxy M
Sad to know that even premium phone suffer from this issue.
Take a look at this post:
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Custom-equalizer-settings-for-better-audio/td-p/3122874
U won't get the perfect sound but at least it is better than default one.
Basically u have to set ur equaliser like the one in pic.
Screenshot_20210527-004838_SoundAlive_39806.png
0 Likes
narcotix
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
I meant Samsung equalizers. Xiaomi miui had very good preset equalizers as per your earphones u use
Galaxy M

YES i agree xiaomi's equalizer is far better than samsung.

is there any possibility that samsung will fix it ?

narcotix
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
no samsung does not care about music lovers like you and me
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Then it's my first n last device frm Samsung.

0 Likes
narcotix
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
bro yesterday I listened to some songs on my friends Google phone and boy o boy the sharpeness and loudness were way better than Samsung
0 Likes