Original topic:

Worst Choice by Choosing M52 5G

(Topic created on: 07-21-2022 04:16 PM)
Signup
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
I have purchased M52 5g for My sister to present it as a birthday gift.

I have been using Samsung for the past 9+ years. This is the worst phone(choice) taken by me.

Used many midrange models but feel this phone is very cheap in many ways.

● First and main issue is with Camera. They advertised it as 64MP but pics looks like 16MP or even worse some times (on default settings)

● Network issue and Call quality. Using two sims and both are Airtel only. Still call quality is very poor

● Video calls are pathetic. Voice is continuously breaking even running on Wifi with 40MBPS speed. Same time MI Note 10 is working super fine with Video calls.

● My 4 years old Note 9 has way better display than this latest phone

No issues of lagging but feel heat when making video calls. I'm on latest update so please dont suggest about software uodate.
SID4688
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Samsung cares only about S series & tabs?
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Whatever u have said i didnt experienced such provblem s
Network issue
U might be facing it due to u may have network problem in ur area i dont have
0 Likes
SID4688
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Airtel network problem isnt just in 1 area,i have tested it on 2 other devices of different company along with Samsung.Same nsn results.

The issue has been raised by several custoners to Airtel,no one bothers to atleast search the root cause for such an issue.
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Impossible.. I will never agree with your 1st and last point.
First and foremost, 64MP is by Pixel binning tech.. it is 16MP by default.. 16x4=64MP is done by Quad Binning.. but the camera quality of M52 is one of the best in its price.
And next, impossible... m52 has a 120Hz display. Maybe u have either changed some settings that makes it look worse, or your unit is defective.

Moreover, Samsung phones do have some incompatibility issue with AirTel, don't know why.. u can use Jio and it'll improve your experience
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Camera quality is one of the best in its price? Plz take pic in night time once and check it in your PC.

How I do I know my unit is defective? Yes it feels like using some cheap phone. Not Samsung
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
I don't have the device. My conclusion came after watching tons of videos on YouTube
0 Likes
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Thinking about the taste by smell and taste by eating is not same bro.. sorry for my English 😋 Hope you got my point
SID4688
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
True to that bro
0 Likes
SID4688
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
No jio connectivity in my area fyi
0 Likes
SID4688
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Why dont you go check out as to why some high end mobile games dont allow the option enable 60fps gaming for Samsung Galaxy M52 5G,when it has Snapdragon 780G soc?

Besides 120Hz drains out the battery within 14 hours, not even last a day.So tried that and changed the grafics driver to system default.Nothing works to play games @60fps for the M52
0 Likes