Original topic:

Will Samsung Galaxy M51 get any update like Android 13 and One UI 5?

(Topic created on: 11-18-2022 01:31 PM)
Anaryaa
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Update for Samsung Galaxy M51?
19 Comments
Jack414
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
No,Since m51 already received two major updates of Android 11 and 12 as per Samsung update policy,it won't recieve Android 13.
PSYKID
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
No.We won't get Android 13 and One UI 5.
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Noo bro
0 Likes
jabarakabara
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
It must be given as it is one of the highest selling mid range phone. We all must ask samsung to atleast give this as last major update. There no major difference between launch dates of many other phones which are been shown as eligible. Even they giving it in F12
rufus1804
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Stop replying everywhere that M51 shd get the update....stop.... samsung has already given android 11 and 12 updates
0 Likes
jabarakabara
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
So you want me not to reply and expect? Why should someone is so frustrated from life that he pokes nose in everyone's affair even on samsung member app. I wish tp get android 13 on my M51 because I have already got it on my S22 Ultra.
Bitu8007
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

absolutely bro...we should expect the updates

kirpal4791
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
And samsung promised to find 3 major updates but as always samsung fails that's the reason samsung are far lower than Apple
0 Likes
rufus1804
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Dude...check the facts samsung never promised 3 major updates......their statement was they will have software update support for 3 years...that means....our devices will be getting 3 year security updates....thats alll...
Samsung like any other brand offers 3 yr major upgrade to only the flagship phones....
0 Likes