Original topic:

Wifi problem

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 10:56 AM)
Samsung_gMn7B9S
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung Galaxy M31- Despite being in Wifi, I face constant problem in opening apps that run with internet. It shows that the internet is not working but in truth internet was running fine. So I have to turn wifi on and off everytime I face these issues. Too much disappointed with this device It is too irritating  can you please fix this? 
21 Comments
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
please uninstall the present setup and creat fresh and new username.
0 Likes
akshay097
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
M31 has very poor wifi connectivity.It does not connect with low signal as well as high signal.It take too much time for connecting the wifi network.Major problem of this device. please solve this problem through an update.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
its because of Samsung aggressive sleeping of apps. now sleeping apps not able to use internet in background as usual and even in foreground for some seconds. i suggest you to remove that app from sleeping apps and do check whether data saver is on.. if it is then turn it off. Turn off Adaptive power saving in power management menu from device care.
0 Likes
nikhil_padekar
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

I'm also facing same issue. Internet is working fine on other devices but in m31 its not working..

Need to reconnect it every time. And this happens after every 10-15 mins

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
common in all M series
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We understand your concern and will help you to resolve the issue. Be assured, to resolve Wi-Fi issue kindly follow below given steps:-

1. Forget the Network:-
Go to apps screen > Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi network > Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.

2. Reset Network Settings:- Go to apps screen > Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Setting.

3. Reset the device: Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.
Note:- Before reset kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch m
mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question), along with the screenshot and videos.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for contacting Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

abishek00
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

My Samsung galaxy M31 is not able to detect weak wifi signals and even good signals as well. It has very poor wifi connectivity. It has been a great issue of wifi in this mobile.  Please solve this problem through an update

abishek00
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Its a problem in all galaxy M31 phones , not only mine. it has poor wifi detecting power .It cannot detect weak wifi signals. Only update can solve this

scorrp
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
same problem with m31s. automatically disconnects from wifi. And I have to off & On wifi again and again... Samsung please send an update fixing this problem 🙏 😔 😫