Original topic:

Wifi connectivity

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 06:50 PM)
Members_QOqz9EZ
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I brought the samsung galaxy M51 one week back. Currently, I m facing wifi connectivity issues with my institution network. I provided the MAC Address of the device and still not able to connect to the network. its shows authentication error. we brought this device with utmost faith of proper mid range mobile. But wifi connectivity is the prima facie of the mobile users. kindly look upon this issue at the earliest. 

0 Likes
5 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
do these steps one by one and lets see

1. Forget all WIFI devices which were connected earlier.
Again turn on WIFI> Scan> and try to connect.

2. Or click on "add network "and try to add manually.
If after all settings if won't work then

3. Reset network settings >Settings>General Management>Reset >Reset network settings)
Galaxy M
If not worked these steps please Reset your phone
Settings-- General Management-- Reset
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve Wi-Fi issue kindly follow below given step:-

- Forget the Network:-
Go to apps screen > Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi network > Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question), along with the screenshot and videos.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for contacting Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
supercoder
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
even i am facing this problem, sent 3 error reports also
0 Likes
raj5029
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I too have the same issue. if we restart the phone it gets connected first time but if we disconnect it again and reconnect then the issue occurs again. Even i sent 2 error reports but still no update from Samsung.
0 Likes