Original topic:

Wifi Issue On M53 Totally disappointed

(Topic created on: 03-21-2023 12:42 PM)
SaleemShahan
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Wifi is very slow , Actually my plan is 60mbps , my previous Chinese phone realme 8 was consistently getting above 60mbps in both download and upload speed and even my lap gets the same but this samsung galaxy m53 5g is half of the speed getting , Being more expensive totally disappointed 

Kindly refer the screenshots of both samsun mobile and laptop

2 Comments
Dianahemes
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

Check out the guide below.
Check 1. Make sure the router is available.
Check 2. Restart the devices.
Check 3. Reset the network settings.
Check 4. Start your device in Safe mode again.
Check 5. Make sure that you're using the correct Wi-Fi password.
Check 6. Perform a Factory data reset.

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

: Reset Network Settings: Setting >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Network Setting.

: Restart the Router and Mobile Device. Switch off your Router (at the wall or with the power button on the router) and wait for 2-3 minutes before switching it on. While you're waiting, press the Power button on your mobile device and select Restart.

Once the router has been successfully connected to the internet again, try to connect to your network on your mobile device.

Make sure there is no interference between the router and your mobile device. Concrete walls, fridges, and microwaves can all interrupt the Wi-Fi signal.

: Disable flight mode. Find the Airplane/Flight mode option and turn it off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes