Original topic:

Widevine L1 Issue In samsung m30s

(Topic created on: 10-12-2020 10:32 PM)
saikumartirlangi
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Eventhough after the July month Security patch update in m30s, samsung hasn't fixed the Widevine L1 issue in amzon prime and netflix OTT apps. So that Still we are unable to stream HD content in the OTT apps. So I hope that samsung will definitely look upon this issue and fixes it as soon as possible. 
If any one have solutions for this problem please share it in the comments section.
Thank you🙏🙏🙏.

17 Comments
chaitu894
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
looks Samsung won't rectify it bro .
hope for the best
Galaxy M
I think samsung won't disappoint their customers. So we will wait for some more days and hope that the problem will be resolved very soon. Thanks for the lovely comment bro❤.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that it is an known issue to Samsung. We request you to kindly wait for an next update as providing a continued great experience to customer is our first priority. We would take this feedback for further improvements in our upcoming launches.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Imsaipavan
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M

Bro the problem is still unsolved any updates bro?

Totally dissapointing from samsung 

Galaxy M
Till no update regarding this problem. I hope we will get an update within one week. So let's wait and see.
0 Likes
manojkumart701
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Bro and even Netflix app doesn't open sometimes..
0 Likes
PrudhviPete
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
yes, Up to this point I had so much faith in Samsung, but now this is really a big disappointment. Within a month of purchase of my m30s, widevine L1 removed and has been in circles with Netflix and samsung support but with no luck.
No HD content on Prime and Netflix.
Even I cant open Netflix app on the first go, I will have to attempt for 7 to 8ntimes, before it finally opens.
0 Likes
Samsung_5qv8bXc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

It hasn't been fixed even with the September release 

Hard to believe that a brand like Samsung would do such a cheap thing