Original topic:

WiFi issue on new mobile

(Topic created on: 12-12-2020 11:08 PM)
Kapil_Mech
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hi,
I'm having issues with WiFi. My broadband speed is 150mpbs, I've connected mobile on same. But I'm getting very low speed, max is 20. But another mobile redmi connected on same network had good speed and performance. Please help me to fix this issue. I tried to change the WiFi band width to 5Gz to 2Gz not change in connectivity. Or any manufacturing defect is there?
6 Comments
Galaxy M
I have 60 Up and down connection and m getting it on my Galaxy M51. which device you're talking about?

Screenshot_20201212-232435_Speedtest_5488.jpg

0 Likes
Kapil_Mech
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
M21

Screenshot_20201210-121125_Speedtest.jpg

0 Likes
Kapil_Mech
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
same network with redmi mobile

Screenshot_20201212-232306_WhatsApp.jpg

0 Likes
_SIVAJI_
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
wait for software update
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve this issue please follow below given steps:

1. Reset Network Settings:- Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

2. Check device in Safe Mode:-Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode:-Restart your device.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support 

Kapil_Mech
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Hi all,
Thanks for your support and timely response. After network rest done, now able to get full speed.

Screenshot_20201216-101204_Speedtest.jpg

Screenshot_20201216-100847_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes