Original topic:

WiFi connectivity issue

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 12:48 PM)
Soham3
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

I have galaxy m31s .

When ever I connect it with my WiFi (which is of 15mbps) my m31s is only able to capture 2 or 3 mbps on the other hand my brother's m31 which is a lower varient capture 16 Mbps speed 

Why is this happening , please resolve this issue with your software update because I use a lot of internet and I get disconnected again and again in my online classes . My old Lenovo phone which is 5 years old capture 15 Mbps speed too so this is a shameless thing and this is not acceptable at least when I pay 20,000 rupees on a Samsung phone . Fix it as fast as possible or I will loose trust from Samsung company 

2 Comments
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
may be u are connecting to the 2.3 Ghz network
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Wi-Fi" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1. Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
2. Reset Network Settings:- Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes