Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Why the Fast Charging Cable Provided In the Battery Section

(Topic created on: 07-27-2020 12:16 AM)
Rushikesh777
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I have a question regarding fast charging cable in the battery section that what if we turn that feature off and charge our phone after that does it charge slow or still charge as we get the charging speed normal????
I'm asking this question because i want to charge my device overnight so I'll get full day backup without charging it. 
If anyone knows it please answer. 
0 Likes

8 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy M
Fast Charging = On , Make your device charge Faster.
Turning of fast Charging will decrease the Charging speed but not in a big margin.

"Charging over night is not preferred"

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
adarsh98
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
yes of courese it take more time to full charge...if you charge your phone on overnight most of the time you can turn on that fetaure.....or to fast charge go for fast chargind option

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
yes if you disable fast charging it will charge slow

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy M
Fast charging increases charging speed, if you are turning it off, then your device will charge at normal speed means it will take more time. If you want to charge your device rapidly then use fast charging mode and if you are not in rush then go for normal cable charging,as it produces less heat compared to fast charging..👍🙂

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
if you charge with 10 watt charger it will take long time
and if 5 watt normal charger then expected time to charge would be 7-8 hours from 0 to 100

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
welcome bro, and if you don't mind could you please accept as solution by clicking on 3 dot

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy M
Bro, if you are satisfied with my response then click at 3 dots near my 1st comment and accept it as solution to help others

View solution in context

Solution
sreevijay
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
fast charging increases the speed so if u turn off then it will charging slowly than the fast charger ie the normal speed 10w so it's better to charger your phone in fast charge in the day time of you charge your phone over night then turn off fast charge and charge your phone

View solution in context

37 Comments
adarsh98
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
if you turn that fetaure on it charges phone at slow speed 10watt.....battery backup is almost same as changing with 15W mode.....
Rushikesh777
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
and what if i charging with that feature off did my phone take long time for charging?
0 Likes
Rushikesh777
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
pls bro reply if you're online
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy M
Fast Charging = On , Make your device charge Faster.
Turning of fast Charging will decrease the Charging speed but not in a big margin.

"Charging over night is not preferred"
0 Likes
Rushikesh777
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
okay bro
0 Likes
Solution
adarsh98
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
yes of courese it take more time to full charge...if you charge your phone on overnight most of the time you can turn on that fetaure.....or to fast charge go for fast chargind option
0 Likes
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
yes if you disable fast charging it will charge slow
Solution
Galaxy M
Fast charging increases charging speed, if you are turning it off, then your device will charge at normal speed means it will take more time. If you want to charge your device rapidly then use fast charging mode and if you are not in rush then go for normal cable charging,as it produces less heat compared to fast charging..👍🙂
Rushikesh777
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
thanks for your answer buddy