Original topic:

Why are all M51 displays white balance towards warm..

(Topic created on: 10-30-2020 09:51 AM)
OmarBahiyal
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Since my first impressions my m51 display have always been more on the warm side...
It is very hard to see blue light from the display over all even when you correct the white balance to cool in the vivid settings...
Then I thought it may be the case with only my device, but no, almost all M51 displays I came across have the same warm display ISSUE! 
And it is not normal....
Please fix it with some update...
5 Comments
FallOut007
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
good for eyes though
0 Likes
OmarBahiyal
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
but we do have a blue filter for that sake...
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve this issue please follow the below given step:

>>Close background running apps.

Follow the link for more details: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Joshuvajohn
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
kindly go through the forum before posting it.
we are facing issue with yellowish display not heating..
Joshuvajohn
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
same here...i am also facing the exact same issue of yellowish display...why should sunsung do this . i choose sumsung for amoled display but what i am currently feelings is i am looking on a 5k cheap phone display after all paying 25k for this *****. so pls get this fixed sumsung...when u gave us a good processor u degraded the display
..**bleep**.?