Original topic:

Which earphones do you use for your galaxy m51?

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 03:43 AM)
MalayaMohanty
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Opinion post. 
Which earphones are you using for your M51 and what's your advice and review for the same?
16 Comments
MalayaMohanty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Oh good opinions coming in
Galaxy M
Well, I don't have a M51, but a M31s, but still I may be able to help you. Depends on whether you are trying to go for wired or wireless ones.

If wired, get Philips, Samsung or OnePlus.

If wireless, within 2K INR, get Samsung Level U2 or OnePlus bullets Z.

P.S. If you are planning to game, then go for wired as both the wireless ones I mentioned have some latemcy in gaming, not in content consumption. U2 has bigger drivers and support for Scalable audio codec.

I have a Level U2 impressions post and I personally own a pair, you may check that out if you want.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Wearables/Samsung-Level-U2-Impressions/td-p/7418969
MalayaMohanty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Sure. And thanks for giving your inputs. I'm thinking of wired because having tried few wireless I feel at same price segment wired outperforms wireless ones
Galaxy M
At a given price point, wired ones will always perform better than wireless ones. Wireless ones are for day-to-day causal use at the price point you mentioned.
MalayaMohanty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Yes correct and just read your u2 review. Nice crisp and detailed. Have u faced one sidedness on your U2 headsets? Because I feel the same on my mivi duo pods again a gift as yours.
Galaxy M
No, not at all, but I did face battery and microphone issues with my pair. Visited a service center and they replaced it with a new pair.

Just a word of advice: If you get the U2, charge it using your phone by plugging in one end of the Type C to C cable in your phone and the other end in the earphone, charges way faster than a 25 w charger for some reason.
MalayaMohanty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Oh okay
0 Likes