Original topic:

Where is the 7000mah battery in M51?

(Topic created on: 10-21-2020 01:02 PM)
KPRISIN
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I bought Samsung M51 so that I can do multitasking without worrying about the battery draining. 

Let me tell you first, 
1. I am a student
2. 22,000INR is a lot for me

I am highly disappointed that the battery is nowhere near to even 5000mah! I have used Moto e4 plus before this and I noticed drainage of 5%-6% upon using the device for 1 hour (including video calls, streaming). Meanwhile, I'm losing 12% battery in 1 hour for M51! I am highly disappointed!

Next, few apps are not opening, why? I don't know. Google Meet is not opening at all. I have tried all troubleshooting methods but neither I can start meeting nor join meeting. Few more apps are showing same issue but those apps are not so important. 

Speaker is not impressive as well, compared to my Moto E4 Plus. I can't believe I'm comparing a 9k phone with a 22k one.

I didn't pay 22k for display and big screen!

Try to fix this issue! No wonder your global ambassadors endorses Samsung but uses Apple products!

HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED.

p.s. took me multiple attempts to post this while other apps ar

16 Comments
samueljhonson
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
same problem in j6plus.but dont go service centre they will not do anything
0 Likes
KPRISIN
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I don't have guts to tell my dad that I want to take my new phone to a service center
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
its really sad
but bro as you said you are a student so i only can say that always do research on product before buy 22k is huge amount
research what would you get and what not at that price and then determine what do you want on that price point
KPRISIN
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
dude I did research but I had no idea this will turn out to be a crappy product! I read reviews, every phone - be it Samsung or not, has bad and good reviews both. I found M51 to be a convincing product but I was so wrong.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
however i suggest you to do some below settings to save battery and observe for next 1-2 days, it will give a noticeable difference

1. Connection>more connections settings> disable nearby device settings
2. Location>improve accuracy >disable
A. Wifi scanning
B. Bluetooth scanning .

3. Device care>battery >power mode>select "optimised" and "adaptive power saving".

And then click on "app power management >
And enable these 2 options.
A. Adaptive battery
B. Put Unused Apps to Sleep.

4. Long press on each app specially 3rd party(LIKE FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE) and rarely used apps and also ON "GOOGLE APP" as well, then click on>app info> then go to these 3 options below on by one

A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off

B. Battery >allow background activity >off

C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.

5. Go to settings >apps>search "weather" >click on settings icon right side > change "auto refresh" settings as per your requirements and disable some unnecessary reminder. ( due to auto refresh it continuously consuming battery?)

6. If you use Facebook frequently then disable "auto play video"
And if you are mostly uses mobile, on wifi connection then also disable "auto play videos" in YouTube.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
and for Google meet app
just long press on app icon >app info>storage >clear cache and data, back to settings click on force stop >restart and then try
KPRISIN
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have tried every single thing for the Meet app but nothing seems to work. pretty weird.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
its really sad, why you don't visit service centre
if possible try to visit service centre or you can also contact on get help section take call and try to get resolve on call for this issueScreenshot_20200902-013701_Samsung Members_60358.jpg
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
and lastly I would like to suggest you if it is under returnable period then return it and go for A series like A51 or higher
Now A51 is also at same price