Original topic:

When will Samsung galaxy M51 will get OneUI 5 update ?

(Topic created on: 11-28-2022 07:13 PM)
Biswajeet123
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
M51 has got 2 big updates (Android 11 and 12). When it will get Android 13 ?
7 Comments
Galaxy M
No only 2 years for M51.
0 Likes
Biswajeet123
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Friend can you please tell me when S10 lite will get OneUI 5?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Jan 2023 or the end of December
0 Likes
Biswajeet123
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thanks mate 😊
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Welcome bro
0 Likes
Jay0208
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Hello @Samsung how come this can be a hardware issue globally for all users with the same issue at the same time? Need some consideration to fix this issue. This issue had happened after the last android security patch update. I am having this issue as soon as my phone gets updated and booted up , I am experiencing screen flickering and discoloration. Need some responsible action from SAMSUNG SIDE FOR SAMSUNG USERS. Recently one plus users had the same issue and ONEPLUS had replaced the screen for free for all the users having this issue even if they are at out of warranty
0 Likes
shankar1214
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
#Samsung

@samsung.galaxy.m51.

@Samsung @c.e.o. @india,

@samsung authority of India 

I visit the samsung members application side and when I checked it samsung upcoming softwear version oneUI 5 date/timing details and then I totally shocked i can't find my samsung m51 model no. In the name of list.

This is totally bad news for samsung m51 users, what should we do it.   @samsung that's too much. 

@samsung we all are m51 users also needs a  oneUI 5 new update version rather then other.

@samsung we all m51 mobail phone users can't paying to you 23,000rs for this type of nonsense.

@SAMSUNG m51 all users are sincerely requested to you please giving 🙏🏽 to both us a new software version of the latest (oneUI 5).

Thank you