Original topic:

When will M30s get one ui update

(Topic created on: 11-24-2020 02:37 AM)
rajgaurav99
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Can we just acknowledge the fact that all other m series have either got one ui 2.1 or 2.5 update, but M30s despite having same hardware has still not received it
5 Comments
MustafaSanaul
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
i think they didn't working on M30s
0 Likes
khaled1709
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Poor M30s, also poor and hungry people who bought as well as samsung continuing cheating to these people. And in fine, the circle continues..... why people bought samsung midrange???? I made the same mistake and feels like the above comment. They always make big midrange mobile but provide a stereo speaker due to lower the cost but others can very efficiently. That's why samsung always think... their midrange is for poor and hungry people.... bogus brand
0 Likes
akhil094
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Jo haram ka nhi khate wo soch samjh ke paise kharch karte hai apne budget ke according. Logo ko bhuka nanga kehne se khud koi badshaah nhi ban jate.
khaled1709
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Poor M30s, also poor and hungry people who bought M30s as well as samsung continuing cheating to these people. And in fine, the circle continues..... why people bought samsung midrange???? I made the same mistake and feels like the above comment. They always make big midrange mobile but can't provide a stereo speaker due to lower the cost but others can very efficiently. That's why samsung always think... their midrange is for poor and hungry people.... bogus brand
0 Likes
khaled1709
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Why don't you agree that Samsung is cheating on us with their midrange. they are the most profitable company second to apple. we should stop buying their midrange mobile
0 Likes