Original topic:

When did Samsung provide this kind of mobiles under 20000 The below mentioned ph

(Topic created on: 03-24-2021 04:42 PM)
vigneshvikky123
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
When did Samsung provide this kind of mobiles under 20000 The below mentioned phone has 6gb ram+128gb Super amoled 120hz display Snapdragon 732g processor 108mp camera 16mp front camera 33w fast charger At 19999 rupees only But in our Samsung similar to that specifications s21 ultra and that mobile have same specifications but it price 100000 That is the reason they become number 1 smartphone brand in india They become more flexible what that customer needs within that budget price with quality But Samsung not flexible to the customer needs Even that brand mobile also number 1 in quality also I am fan of Samsung but that mobile grabs my attention what an amazing feature at budget price it can also have features equal to Samsung s21 ultra at budget price 20000 so kindly provide the mobile like this 

8 Comments
Galaxy M
With ads ?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
dream on
0 Likes
dk1614032
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
bro i m not samsung is good but in redmi there are network related problems + camera doesn't depend on pixels it depens on sensor,pixel just give the zooming capability and in redmi 108mp just like 48 or 64mp
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Paisa bhi earn krna hota hai...
0 Likes
papluTaplu
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
brand value vs Chinese value
quality vs quantity
built quality vs cheap quality
long term vs short term
that's why 19k vs 23k
0 Likes
SuBhaM_SaNtRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

No, it is not possible. You can buy the mentioned phone. But after 2 years you have to suffer for your bad decision. I promise.

Thank You.

0 Likes
SuBhaM_SaNtRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Have you ever thought about why people buy Tata Cars? Even Renault gives more benefit than Tata but people like to prefer Tata Cars. Just think about it and after that come here to say something about Samsung.

Thank You.

0 Likes
Galaxy M
bro I am fan of Samsung I am used only Samsung android mobiles my first mobile is s duos 2 in 2014 and j7 prime in 2017 and Samsung m20 in 2020 but my next mobile also Samsung but i want that features at 20000
0 Likes