Original topic:

When I turn on the mobile data, my mobile gets very hot. And the fingerprint doe

(Topic created on: 07-25-2020 09:45 PM)
sazzad4455
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung m30s When I turn on the mobile data, my mobile gets very hot. And the fingerprint does not work properly, very slow. Please fix the problem
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Heating when using mobile data is network problem. See how many bars you have. Also check same sim in other device if same issue (low network) contact customer care of carrier..
0 Likes
sazzad4455
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
The network on my mobile is full but still a problem. I see my sim on other mobiles no problem but samsung m thirty s this problem
0 Likes
Rushilesh288
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
same issue i m facing since march 2020 update
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "overheating" issue kindly follow the given link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

To resolve "fingerprint" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1)Disable fingerprint from settings and register it again: Register a new fingerprint:-Settings> Bio metric and security>Fingerprints>Continue>Set secure screen lock>Start with center..

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes