Original topic:

Whatsapp Files are Corrupted

(Topic created on: 06-14-2021 03:53 PM)
sagark23
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
All my whatsapp files are getting corrupted from the last couple of days. Any idea what might be the issue?

The files are of 0 kb after downloading. 
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Did it work ?
0 Likes
sagark23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
The whatsapp folder in the Files is not available. Any reason why?
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Please check the directory I'm providing:
Files >> Internal Storage >> Android >> Media >> com.whatsapp
0 Likes
sagark23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Checked.. data available only for the 1st whatsapp.. not for the second whatsapp (dual app). Currently I am using this (second app) as the primary whatsapp.
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Can you do one thing instead of using dual app messenger ? You just need to enable the work profile in your phone to make a clone atmosphere of the whole system where you can add certain apps and can remove them.
0 Likes
sagark23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Sure, will try that. However, it seems due to whatsapp privacy issue and Android 11, the secondary app data is not showing up.. just a feeling.
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Yeah whatsapp privacy has been changed and your phone has also received Android 11 update. So now you can't find the particular reason behind the issue.
0 Likes
sagark23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes. Maybe the easiest way is to take a back up and use the primary app (instead of the secondary whatsapp)
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Yeah that's also good otherwise you can simply turn on work profile on your phone which works quite well and with knox security
0 Likes
sagark23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I am using M30S, Knox security isn't available
0 Likes