Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

What the hell is going on in my devicešŸ˜µ

(Topic created on: 07-25-2021 09:44 AM)
Aj00
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

Dont say boot in to safe mode to check guys... i removed all the apps that are not comes with the device and if this is a problem with that why it not booted in the 1st timešŸ¤Æ .check the 1st 10 seconds u can see phone goes off without booting .. some saying its a software issue from last update.. sometimes device restart one time and works normaly ,sometimes restarts 3+ times, sometime displays powered by android and restart again like shown on the video in the 1st 10 sec
My warranty was over 10 days ago... 
This is a Serious issue guys... 
Many people facing it... but samsung is sleeping .. im posting from the same device i dont know when this going to restart again... tried a factory reset.. tried cache clearing ... just fcuked up
Sorry for my bad english .. 
CrazyBoy28
ā˜…ā˜…
Galaxy M
šŸ„ŗNo bro, I Prefer you to Change the Motherboard or Change the Device
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
When It's Started ? I mean This Issue
Aj00
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
5 days ago... yesterday, device restarted at the time im listening to the songs through wired headset.. the device will freeze every 2 or 3sec before it gona restart.. i heard a sound like ..( idont know how to say).. through my headset in that freezing time
Veer2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
This same happened with me the sound during playing pubg
0 Likes
Aj00
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Thank u for the support guys... the sad thing is i'm in quarantine šŸ™‚ cant go out.. so frustrating... this is my 1st one ui device it made me a fan of it.. i thought that next year take a high end device to feel the real one ui.. now im done with this brandšŸ™‚. Im so sad beacuse this problem came without any mistake from me ....
Galaxy M
Please wait the july update will arrive in this week
0 Likes
yogesh5647
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Cost of motherboard is around 8700
Priyangsu
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

The same started with my M31s. I requested a pick up from the authorised service centre and they later informed, issue is  with the motherboard. It was automatically turning off and restarting sometimes freezed in the boot window.

Not going for samsung any more !

Veer2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Did your phone now working properly????
0 Likes
GAC1227
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

This f...g Samsung devices are not working even 18months..If we buy Samsung then we need to change motherboards for every 18+ months. Other mobiles I didn't this kind of issues regularly.

Even I lost my Samsung M31 for 16months.

0 Likes