Original topic:

What kind of features samsung should give ???After Android 10 upgrade!!!!

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 08:42 PM)
N0L0VE
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
1---Can samsung should add bixby support to m40 in Q update?
2----Can samsung shold give knox security?? i thinks not because of hardware missing bt may be there is another way to  give knox security or secure folder!!!?
3----Can samsung should  add edge lighting to m40 ?????
4----Can samsung should give Notification light around the punch hole camera ????
5----This is shame on samsung that they did nt give clipboard(a basic feature) to m40 😂.......can they will give it now in next update?
+++++++++What you think guys...++++++++++++
€€Talks in comments and give ur opinions.....
And 
May be other features that samsung give that i forget......to mention above!!!!!
dhiru05
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
why wait for samsung to give us fearures when we know there main focus is on higher range.better use 3rd party aps till samsung might feel pity on us ..one thing i cant understand that i have M10s n it has secure folder knox one n clipboard n M10s is the least expensive one .why samsung did not provide to other higher cost device above 10000rs..🤔
0 Likes
N0L0VE
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
they are fooling their customers.....thts the only 1 thing......
0 Likes
knighty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

Notification light on AOD would be awesome! Current AOD implementation displays almost everything I need but keeping it always on means a bright room at night. Instead, it'd be a lot better if it was just a flashing dot instead of all the info.

I don't click a lot of pics but a proper pro-mode would be awesome. Also, a bit more customisation for HDR. In default HDR settings in many cases photo comes out incredibly **bleep**. Sometimes I feel like i should have clicked a non-HDR photo. There is no direct toggle to turn on/off HDR.

If they cannot give granular control over HDR then just add ability to save two copies. One HDR and one non-HDR.

And fix the **bleep** auto-optimisation feature. I have turned it off but it doesn't turn off at all. I don't want it to clear cache every night.

knighty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

'S H I T' is censored *facepalm*

Parm0708
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
sorry to say that bro but you won't get edge lighting, AOD, and notification led around camera cutout in your M40 becz it has a TFT LCD display which will consume more power with these features. these are only for amoled displays.
i agree with you that Samsung is mainly focusing on A and S series.
Not giving full One ui features to m series phones. such a shame on Samsung doing this partiality with M series customer's.
SwayamJena
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Dude M40 has a Super Amoled Screen
0 Likes
Parm0708
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
@SwayamJena Dude see this, it is clearly mentioned that M40 has TFT Lcd display
0 Likes
dhiru05
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I am using AOD on my M10s n it works awesome coz it has amoled screen ..hope so samsung might give all such features in the next update chances are less coz its busy launching high end series so they might not give due attetion to M series.
P7
Active Level 6
Galaxy M

Point number 3 &4 cant possible..never expect those two features you r asking..becz those two features can only possible with sAmoled display.i hope you know how sAmoled tech work 👍

0 Likes
N0L0VE
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
i knw very well bro....but may be samsung will find other way to impliment these features.....as well as AOD will work on non amoled displays......bt with not that much darkness which provide Amoled pannels...if samsung add option for extra contrast it will difficult to guess which is Amoled and LCD pannel......Hope u got my point?
0 Likes