Original topic:

What kind of features samsung should give ???After Android 10 upgrade!!!!

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 09:26 PM)
N0L0VE
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
1---Can samsung should add bixby support to m40 in Q update?
2----Can samsung shold give knox security?? i thinks not because of hardware missing bt may be there is another way to  give knox security or secure folder!!!?
3----Can samsung should  add edge lighting to m40 ?????
4----Can samsung should give Notification light around the punch hole camera ????
5----This is shame on samsung that they did nt give clipboard(a basic feature) to m40 😂.......can they will give it now in next update?
+++++++++What you think guys...++++++++++++
€€Talks in comments and give ur opinions.....
And 
May be other features that samsung give that i forget......to mention above!!!!!
21 Comments
pAnksdream
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
1. Why no dual apps for all the apps like amazon flipkart etc
2. The option to display details of notifications shoul be customisable at app level. Meaning i want to see the contents of my message on lock screen (except otp) but at the same time I don't want to see the content of my WhatsApp message. This is a good feature available in redmi phones
Will be good if it comes to Samsung devices.
0 Likes
N0L0VE
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yess greatfull feature......😊
0 Likes
BhanuAgarwal
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
What is the meaning of NFC if Samsung pay is not there.
N0L0VE
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
NFC means contactless payment option.....
(NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION).....
It is an wireless technology that enables secure communication between electronic devices.....
0 Likes
knighty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

You know, Pay isn't the only use of NFC. With NFC you can do some pretty cool **bleep***t. Check some tutorials on the Internet. I miss NFC on M30s.

Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
No, Samsung only bothers about their A, S, Note series devices. Seems like we are outcasted 🤕
N0L0VE
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Hope for the best....
Fayazalica
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
yeah, correct bro, their focus is on A, S, Note series, Samsung thought, M series customers are foolish.
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
For the last 2 months, we were waiting for the network issue on M30s to be fixed.
0 Likes