Highlighted
Active Level 4
1---Can samsung should add bixby support to m40 in Q update?
2----Can samsung shold give knox security?? i thinks not because of hardware missing bt may be there is another way to  give knox security or secure folder!!!?
3----Can samsung should  add edge lighting to m40 ?????
4----Can samsung should give Notification light around the punch hole camera ????
5----This is shame on samsung that they did nt give clipboard(a basic feature) to m40 😂.......can they will give it now in next update?
+++++++++What you think guys...++++++++++++
€€Talks in comments and give ur opinions.....
And 
May be other features that samsung give that i forget......to mention above!!!!!
21 Comments
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
1. Why no dual apps for all the apps like amazon flipkart etc
2. The option to display details of notifications shoul be customisable at app level. Meaning i want to see the contents of my message on lock screen (except otp) but at the same time I don't want to see the content of my WhatsApp message. This is a good feature available in redmi phones
Will be good if it comes to Samsung devices.
Highlighted
yess greatfull feature......😊
Highlighted
Active Level 6
What is the meaning of NFC if Samsung pay is not there.
Highlighted
NFC means contactless payment option.....
(NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION).....
It is an wireless technology that enables secure communication between electronic devices.....
Highlighted

You know, Pay isn't the only use of NFC. With NFC you can do some pretty cool **bleep***t. Check some tutorials on the Internet. I miss NFC on M30s.

Highlighted
Active Level 8
No, Samsung only bothers about their A, S, Note series devices. Seems like we are outcasted 🤕
Highlighted
Hope for the best....
Highlighted
yeah, correct bro, their focus is on A, S, Note series, Samsung thought, M series customers are foolish.
Highlighted
For the last 2 months, we were waiting for the network issue on M30s to be fixed.