1. Samsung Services Notification. Which I can't cancel or deny! It is forcing me from the notification panel to use some unnecessary information stealing features ☹
2. PhonePe app installed!!! Why?? What about my choice or my privacy?? Phone pay requires lots of permissions which I dont want to allow.. (check playstore > phonepe > permissions)
THIS IS DISGUSTING😡
Samsung should point out app names which comes with "updates". Please dont tell me to read pages of legal disclaimers before updating my phone. At least point out important changes, like 3th party app installation 🥶
3. Nearby sharing features also added. I dont know how secute it is..
So, friends next time before install any updates, please turn off you data and review all the apps after updating your phone. Uninstall unwanted apps before turning on your data again.
Also if possible, try to Save more money and buy something which dont inject unwanted apps...
Click on the notification and it will take you to a page. You will se Galaxy store and My Galaxy most probably written in brackets. Click on that and uncheck My Galaxy, and keep Galaxy store checked. And click Finish or Done whatever is written. Nearby sharing is a feature of Google and it was not added via the update.
Without pressing Done button there are no other options, even back button is not working! Only you can do is restarting your phone to get rid of this screen! Its completely unexpected for me. I dont understand what is the significance of those terms and conditions if there is no deny option !!!
1. It is just lock screen stories renamed as glance on Samsung.. Even if you activated from notification panel you can disable it anytime from lockscreen settings.. Just uncheck market choice before enabling.
2. Phonepe seriously? Okay that you don't use and Samsung gave it to you.. Just uninstall it. 🙄🙄
3. Nearby sharing is by Google.. It is to share files between nearby devices.