Original topic:

What a bad experience of updating M30s !

(Topic created on: 05-29-2021 09:23 PM)
Rajeev3078
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Dear 
 Samsung , I am very sad to inform you that Samsung is giving the software updates without checking them properly. I had received a software update of about 744 mb for my my M30s. I installed that update then another update of abut 100 mb came. I also installed it. But after installing the update the phone suddenly hanged at once and began to restart but the phone hanged on logo. Next day I had to go to service center, They tried their best but couldn't solve the problem. They told me that They had to change the motherboard of the mobile. I was very disappointed to hear it because my mobile was working properly before updating it. I had never thought that I would have to face such type of problem in Samsung device. 
6 Comments
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
That's why there is a saying, never update first relax read comments of other here or anywhere else. Then do it. Also there could be a chance as you are saying 1 update then immediately 2nd update right on that very day that's strange, as there is never an immediate update. Samsung is not that fast. Anyways I believe you have done fast fast work I guess. That's why fast fast your motherboard had gone. My friend is also using m30s but he never had an immediate updates till now. His system is also working smoothly. I think you did not update your system from a very long time and when you did you had 2 updates back to back. But very sorry to hear this. Hope you're data is safe. That whats matters today. Phones keep coming and going but data is important.. Good luck.
0 Likes
Rajeev3078
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I updated my mobile after a month when I had received the update. I think one month is not a very long time. I have been using mobile phones for a very long time. When I bought Moto Z Plus, I received 3 updates back to back, I installed all of them but didn't face such type of problem. I am always terribly busy at my work so I have not enough time to read the reviews of the updates. I think, It is the duty of the company that They shouldn't send the update until they have checked it.
0 Likes
Meghraj1
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
0 Likes
PRASHANTHAN
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I'm also facing this issue please help Samsung
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy M
Send your Device log

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Restarting-Issue-Device-Log/td-p/8902759

And Wait for the next update

Or

Visit Service Centre. Book a Job Sheet. Send a mail to Service head along with the Jobsheet Number.

servicehead.in@samsung.com