Original topic:

We have been treated very badly

(Topic created on: 07-15-2021 09:56 AM)
koustavs
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Everyday I thought that, Samsung love their coustomers,so,they might rollout an update with CA & good lock features unlocked.
But now, I feel hopeless, I was thinking why I bought Samsung by wasting 20k money, really disappointed.I never by it again and never advice someone to buy. Nowadays where others phones are full of customisations our phone only have dark mode, and some f****ng themes ( I literally don't know how some people use them😂) that's all we have for customisation.
Infact where all phones had CA we also have this but it's locked.I can't find what the logic had behind this.
Sorry ,I know some guys came and say why I bought Samsung etc etc.But, listen not only me there are too many users bought M Series and they literally wasted their money..
Specially those who have M31s & M51.
What a **bleep** we bought!!!?

10 Comments
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Nowadays even some A series come in Core UI.
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Still many ppl might be thinking that all A series get Full fledged and then they get core UI ans still high prices. Then what is the use of such phones?
0 Likes
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
😳😳 really
0 Likes
koustavs
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Hmm, that's the prblem mediocre family can't buy Samsung.. because they haven't enough money to buy A,S Series!
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
I agree with u
koustavs
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Thank you brother..
0 Likes
proffesor
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Not only u bro, we are thousands of people reporting n chasing samsung for CA in m series but they doesn't care, even not bother to reply,

Its **bleep** scamsung
koustavs
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
That's why, I made this post..let's flood in community section..
They had to give us...they had give minimum value of our money 😡🤬
proffesor
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Even they don't read our posts, now there is only 1 way, stop buying samsung products,

Boycott samsung products