Original topic:

Way of Selection of Beta Testers

(Topic created on: 01-12-2021 02:52 PM)
ArpitShivhare
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Hello Everyone 

Please read this till the end and please comment down what you think, am i right ?

I think Samsung needs to learn from Xiaomi regarding beta testing.

I had Redmi Note 5 before Samsung Galaxy M31 (my current device) and they also did beta testing but they didn't added FIFS method they created a Google Forms & asked details from each & everyone who are interested in beta testing.

After that they analyse that data & selected the best one, those whose are active in community, whose level is more, no of solution by that user & other criteria. 

But Samsung didn't did this they just opened link and the one who get notification first came here the one who have good knowledge left.
As you can see in discussion more that 50% are those whose level is 1 or 2 in Samsung members that means they are newbie.

Some users are really good they are doing nice, reporting each & every bug they encounter but some are just doing nothing.

All these are my thoughts.
What you think 🤔
Am i right ?
Samsung needs to learn from other brands regarding this ?
As you read the whole text please let me know your views in comment section, i wil be glad to hear your opinion too. 
  Thank You

Regards
16 Comments
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
😃😃😃
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
you are right
google even tha vm k adhe baache tshirt swags k lia register krdete h event attend m no interest
btau
ArpitShivhare
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Haan
0 Likes
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
bt bugs xiaomi m b shi nhi hote the bt tarika bilkul shi h waise select krne k
ArpitShivhare
Active Level 7